Our mission at Elford Photography is about capturing someone’s story, a special moment in a person’s life, the adventurous moments and all of lives’ amazing experiences through a lens with creativity, originality, truth and imagination.
Courtney enjoys capturing a moment, an experience and adventure through a lens. When she is not behind the viewfinder of her camera, she stays enjoys long distance running, cycling, nordic skiing, nature, the outdoors | the wilderness, art, music, travel, cooking, hiking and so much more. Courtney loves spending time with her husband, a brilliant engineer, who is from Australia, family, friends and her beloved dog, Daizy.
Follow on social media
Favorite Local Artists
Favorite places to take photos
- Outside – Nature or Wildlife
- Near or around Lake Superior
- State Parks
- National Parks
- Gardens, green spaces and parks
- Formal Events
Favorite subjects to capture through a lens
- Formal occasions, i.e. events, weddings, etc.
- National, state and local parks
- The night sky
- The wilderness and nature
- People living their best lives in some fashion or another
- Adventures and so much more…